Favorite Hunting Fletching Color

Tartan

WKR
I used chartruese for a long time, but after some testing, I like pink for finding arrows, white for seeing arrow flight.

running 4 fletch white max stealths and a white wrap at the moment. My try two white, two pink and see if it is the best of both worlds.

ncavi8tor

WKR
America

2JxPXrWh.jpg

On the theory that white would show blood well and stand out.
I second that!

NC
5d984fff5f723c1e3fe320b85508272b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I run all Pink...I built my wives arrows with pink vanes and pink wraps. Neither of us are color blind at all and they by far stand out the best. I used to shoot white wraps with white fletching. You can see them good in the target but surprisingly don't stand out very well on the ground compared to pink.

Fall leaves are orange, green, yellow...not worth even trying IMO. have friends that have and they say the same thing.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Those are some sweet wraps. Been thinking about a red white and blue setup. Which wraps are these?
Onestringer reflective wraps.

Thanks! Hope to run one through a bull in September!

NC

I shoot a 4 fletch with 2 yellow and 2 pink vanes with a pink nock and I can usually find them anywhere any time during the day or night. I found the neon yellow stands out better in low light and the pink stands out better during bright light conditions

Noklok

FNG
I use flo yellow. It stands out on the side of a deer or elk and I have a small light that has a black light. After dark it lights up like neon if you can’t find your arrow.

Right now I have a dozen in pink and blue, and another dozen in pink and flo yellow. Find myself hunting most with the pink and yellow.

drew_2872

FNG
One thing lots of people are forgetting is deer/elk eyesight. They can see short wavelength colors the best, so blue and purple colors best. Long wavelength colors like red and brown are harder for them to see. I use white for a shaft color on the last 6 inches of my arrow to see the color of blood better and orange, red, or pink fletching. Right now I am using two hot pink and one orange. Pink isn't a natural color in the fall time (flowers in the summer and spring) so it makes finding the arrow easier for me.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

HbDane

WKR
I use to go with flo pink, yellow, or green but switched to all white so I can see blood better.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Blue fletching on a white reflective wrap. Stands out very well in the woods and shows blood extremely well.

NC