Favorite Judo Point

treillw

WKR
What is your favorite judo point?

Planning on shooting grouse and maybe a stump or two.

Would like to use with 73 pound draw bow and a 46 pound draw bow. 100 grain points.

Thanks!

Randle

WKR
We have used rubber blunts for years they work great for that type of practice and have killed many limb chickens with them

Probably half of my practice over the last 15yrs has been stump shooting with judo points. I’ve tried the off brand spring judo style, rubber blunts, and the G5 one piece. All with a 70lb compound. The Judo Brand judo point is my favorite.

The G5 SGH (small game head) is the only one I’ve had that performs as advertised and stands arrows up in the grass instead of snaking under it. They plain devastate critters.

Wrench

WKR
I'd suggest a glue on zwickey with a steel adapter. Its indestructible and while you will have to spine up as itll come in at 200ish grains, you're not likely to be stump shooting over 70 with much more than hope of finding the arrow.

The zwickey judo does a great job of stopping and standing in grass....and has killed a ton of grouse for me.

If you shoot a rock inside 20 yards while hunting rabbits with the g5, the head might send some little metal bits flying in some scary directions. Also I missed the rabbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
0utle