FAVORITE MEAL REPLACEMENT DRINK

ktg

FNG
I've been using MTN OPS Ammo for a while but I don't like that it contains sucralose. I found RSP Truefit on Amazon that is all natural and I like it so far, and it's cheaper than Ammo. What's your favorite meal replacement drink/bar?

More of a protein bar, but I eat pure protein bars. Low on sugar and sugar alcohol and great price.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Outlaw99

WKR

Everything Axe & Sledge is good stuff

Soupie

FNG
I personally like making them myself. Blend oatmeal into powder, protein powder, and MCT powder...just add water and good to go. Lots of different ways you can make bars too.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
I've been using MTN OPS Ammo for a while but I don't like that it contains sucralose. I found RSP Truefit on Amazon that is all natural and I like it so far, and it's cheaper than Ammo. What's your favorite meal replacement drink/bar?

What is your thought process on the sucralose?

Not only has sucralose been deemed safe for all people including nursing and pregnant mothers, children, and diabetics (link below), it is the next to last ingredient on the list, which means it makes up a very small % of the product. Any that is absorbed is passed through urine, and any not absorbed obviously leaves as poo.

OP
K

ktg

FNG
What is your thought process on the sucralose?

Not only has sucralose been deemed safe for all people including nursing and pregnant mothers, children, and diabetics (link below), it is the next to last ingredient on the list, which means it makes up a very small % of the product. Any that is absorbed is passed through urine, and any not absorbed obviously leaves as poo.

Don't want to get into it here, but I don't buy it. I'll leave it at that.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Don't want to get into it here, but I don't buy it. I'll leave it at that.
Mkay.....I am on a pack of AMMO right now, probably my 4th ever. My wife and I are into things being natural, etc......so I do see that aspect of it. Feel free to send a PM....Im genuinely curious and not trying to argue with/challenge you about it.