Favorite mid layer hoodie

i like my FL Kiln but i have been more focused on Kuiu over the last couple years. I really like my 240 in a solid color

JCOREGON

FNG
Haven't seen a thread about this in a while- looking to upgrade my mid layer hoody. I use a cheap cabela's hoodie and I'm looking for something higher quality and warmer. Eying a sitka heavyweight, kuiu something (not as familiar with their mid layer options), or a firstlite klamath. Want something with a camouflage pattern. Thank you.
I like the first light Klamath. Can wear it as outer layer use for layering.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
My mid layer is usually a micro-grid with a hoody. Last year I went between the Canis Chamois micro-grid fleece and the SG Helio Hoody. Did a lot of bush whacking with both as my outer layer during earlier seasons. Both performed extremely well and held up great.

I have various Kuiu, Sitka, and First Lite and like them all for various reasons.

My newest and current favorite is the Eberlestock Pioneer Half Zip. The webbing makes it very cushy and comfortable. I have worn it over a 145 Merino base layer and was impressed. I will get another color.

How was the fit?

JRS3

FNG
How was the fit?
I’m 6’1” 195# and chest is 45”.

The large fits me like an athletic cut and works good with a thin shirt underneath. My 2nd was an XL and is more roomy for winter wear with bulkier clothes (flannel shirt) and fits like a sweatshirt.

I’m 6’1” 195# and chest is 45”.

The large fits me like an athletic cut and works good with a thin shirt underneath. My 2nd was an XL and is more roomy for winter wear with bulkier clothes (flannel shirt) and fits like a sweatshirt.
I bought 2.... an xl in green and a large in sky