Favorite piece from kuiu?

Hey, just curious if you have a favorite piece from Kuiu and why?

I have the guide vest and 145 zip-t merino in vias, and the attack pant in major brown. My favorite piece right now is the attack pant. Looking into the Guide jacket for an all season piece and probably the 210 merino.

Kotaman

WKR
Chinook Pants...I hardly wear my Guides and Attacks anymore....Now, if they would just make those Chinooks in solids...

Frosty82

WKR
I like everything I have from Kuiu but the ultra merino zip-off bottoms are/were my favorite on my hunts this past fall. It was great not having to take boots and everything off when it warmed up just to take the bottoms off.

Huntr

Lil-Rokslider
Attack pants, by a mile. Bino harness rocks IMO as well. Chugach rain gear rocked on my sheep hunt, but don't like use my Guide jacket or merino.

7stw

WKR
I like everything I have from them. My favorite thing from them is my icon. Clothing is the guide pants super comfortable and really durable.

lorneparker1

Lil-Rokslider
I like all my kuiu pieces. I own most of their merino, attack pants, guide jacket and spindrift. Attack pants are my fav forsure

FreeRange

WKR
I do love my attack pants, I don't own a ton of their stuff but what I've bought I'm happy with. Sizing is true to size, I wear 30's in Levi's and 30's with Kuiu.

OP
G
All great stuff!! I'm looking forward to the kenai jacket to come out!!! now...to go with hooded, or non-hooded....hmmm

Last edited: