MeatEater
Cals Week in Review
Going the distance
ElkTalk
Shawn Ryan Show
Cleared Hot
Jocko
Rogan

older episodes of 'Last Podcast on the Left' are some of the funniest podcasts ever made.

Vids

WKR
My mainstays are similar to most on here:
Jocko
Cleared Hot
Order of Man
Meateater
Team Never Quit
Rogan
Carolla

Lately I've been needing some comedy and I discovered the YMH Studios podcasts (Tom Segura, Christina, Bert Kreischer for those of you who know them from JRE, along with Dr. Drew). It's twisted humor, but funny as hell. My kids think I'm nuts because I listen wearing earbuds and just start laughing hysterically sometimes.

The podcasts are:
Your Mom's House
Two Bears One Cave
Dr. Drew After Dark

Definitely not safe to play around the kids though.

Lately I've been needing some comedy and I discovered the YMH Studios podcasts (Tom Segura, Christina, Bert Kreischer for those of you who know them from JRE, along with Dr. Drew). It's twisted humor, but funny as hell. My kids think I'm nuts because I listen wearing earbuds and just start laughing hysterically sometimes.

Not sure about your humor, but Tim Dillon is worth checking out.

For those who listed JRE, is it just me, or did he lose his pizazz after going to Spotify? Or I may just be getting older and more mature. I love Rogan's stand-up, and love when he has comics on as guests, but the dude is a legit moron and has the worst confirmation bias I'm finding after listening to him for over a year now.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Free Range American
All of the Eastmans’ podcasts, my department so full disclosure.
Entreleadership
Bunch more, but often single subject based, like parenting

Vids

WKR
For those who listed JRE, is it just me, or did he lose his pizazz after going to Spotify? Or I may just be getting older and more mature. I love Rogan's stand-up, and love when he has comics on as guests, but the dude is a legit moron and has the worst confirmation bias I'm finding after listening to him for over a year now.
I agree his podcast has gone downhill a little, but I think it's more related to him moving to Austin than Spotify. His guests haven't been as interesting in my opinion. Some of his funniest podcasts were when he had guys like Joey Diaz, Bert, Tom, and other LA comedians on. Now they all live far apart from each other and it's not the same. Could also just be that after a year of Covid and people staying home, everyone's a little boring right now.

I still tune in when I want to hear what a certain guest has to say, but honestly I skip over a lot of his episodes now.

I agree his podcast has gone downhill a little, but I think it's more related to him moving to Austin than Spotify. His guests haven't been as interesting in my opinion. Some of his funniest podcasts were when he had guys like Joey Diaz, Bert, Tom, and other LA comedians on. Now they all live far apart from each other and it's not the same. Could also just be that after a year of Covid and people staying home, everyone's a little boring right now.

I still tune in when I want to hear what a certain guest has to say, but honestly I skip over a lot of his episodes now.
That's a good point. It's that studio! Joey Diaz is one of the best guests! I almost wonder if he's too much for Spotify.

Vids

WKR
That's a good point. It's that studio! Joey Diaz is one of the best guests! I almost wonder if he's too much for Spotify.
Yeah, the studio is definitely a bit off. The LA studio was much better.

Agreed Joey was always fantastic on there! Anytime I saw a JRE Diaz episode pop up I'd listen to it right away. That dude's lived a crazy life and his stories are epic. I've been listening to Uncle Joey's Joint since Diaz moved back to Jersey, it's a good one to check out just for his musings on life. He still shares great stories along with wisdom, though he's calmed down a bit from the crazy days on the JRE podcast 5-8 years ago.