Favorite Podcast

Redman24

FNG
I spend a lot of time driving and sitting alone in my office. I burn through a ton of podcast. What are your all time favorites? All topics not just hunting podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

Redman24

FNG
Heck yeah. Rokcast is already on the subscription list but I’m going to check these others out.

Elk Talk, Hunt Talk Radio, Shoot'n the Bull, Joe Rogan (Look up specific people you have an interest in) Meat Eater, Gritty Podcast, Alaska DIY, The Western Bow hunter, Cals Week In Review , In Depth With Graham Bensinger, The Bert Cast, Cutting The Distance, Eastmans Elevated, Hunt Back Country, BHA Podcast and Blast.

I spend a lot of time in vehicles and equipment so I burn through a lot of podcasts. Some of its purely entertainment, some of it is informative.

Last edited:

JohnnyB

WKR
Rokcast
Bear Hunting Magazine
Jocko
Joe Rogan
Meateater
Eastman’s
Randy Newberg
Handel on the Law
Kyle Lambs VTAC
Practical Pistol with Ben Stoeger
The Sheriff of Baghdad

Seems I am always listening to a podcast. Some, like Rogan I am only interested in some of the guests.

I do look forward to Tipsy Tuesday and enjoy a recap of what’s happening on the Rok. Jordan has had some good guests and this could easily be my favorite podcast if we could get a few hours a week of strictly bear hunting topics!

OP
R

Redman24

FNG
These are awesome. I’m filling up my playlist right now.

qwerksc

WKR
The stickbow chronicles, The push, Wildthing, Jay Scott Outdoors, RnA Outdoors, Upchukar, Project upland. The big honker podcast, On the wing, THis past weekend.

Jdhunttrapfish

Lil-Rokslider
Meateater is really good, wired to hunt and the hunting public if your into whitetail stuff, Joe Rogan is good too but like someone else said look up a specific person your interested to listen too