Favorite Podcast

Rwatwood

FNG
I spend a lot of time driving and sitting alone in my office. I burn through a ton of podcast. What are your all time favorites? All topics not just hunting podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of the MeatEater network, Free Range American, Gritty Bowman every once in awhile, Joe Rogan, Vortex Nation, Passed Gas, Jocko, Team Never Quit is pretty good.

I drive for a living and these will usually fill up the week lol

stump06

WKR
Some not mentioned that I listen to...
The way I heard it with Mike Rowe
Southern outdoorsman
Rick and bubba
John boy and billy

On top of the ones already mentioned, if you’re a hardcore history fan than I highly recommend The Martyrmade Made podcast. Same style as Carlin in that the host spends 35+ hours on a select topic (Israel-Palestine conflict, Jim Jones and corresponding social/political environment, human sacrifice, etc) and you come out of it genuinely feeling like you learned about a topic beyond the first layer. The length of the podcast allows the host to dive deep into relevant rabbit holes which makes for a very interesting and well-researched listen.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
I'm brand new to podcasts. I got interested because the radio and Sirius get very old driving to GA and AL from central FL every other weekend from Sep to Jan to hunt. I tend to like true crime so, in no particular order:

Wondery titles:
Dr. Death
Billionaires Boys Club
The Mysterious Mr. Epstein
Over My Dead Body
Dirty John
The Vanished
American Scandal

Serial titles:
Season One-The Alibi (A teenager is arrested for murder in 1999 Baltimore)
Season Two-Dustwun (Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl takes a walk in the desert)

Independents:
Up and Vanished
Real Life Real Crime
Crime Junkie
This American Life

Political:
The Andrew Klavan Show
The Michael Knowles Show

I got a lot of ideas from the previousl replies. Thanks a ton!

Gonz406

Lil-Rokslider
*Kifarucast!!!!!
*Hunt backcountry ( They need new material)
* stick bow chronicles

I really wanted to like PNwild podcast but f@#k that one guys voice and interruptions get annoying.

Wyattblu48

Lil-Rokslider
My favorites are the 6ranch podcast, MeatEater, Kifarucast, and the rich outdoors

Rob5589

WKR
For short stories on a variety of kooky topics, Cabinet of Curiosities is definitely worth a listen. Same guy that has the Lore podcast, also very good.

Ones you probably know;
Free Range American
Kifarucast
Order of Man
Fieldcraft Survival
Meateater- it's getting boring lately though.

One you might not know;
Timesuck- Dan Cummins gives excellent detailed info on historical incidents, serial killers, wacky conspiracy theories and other strange things. Pretty dark humor at times. Probably my favorite to listen to lately.

buckwalleye

Lil-Rokslider
Many above. Haven’t seen anyone mention hunt for real with Tony Peterson.

Feurhand

FNG
Also, I used to listen to Joe Rogan all the time. I’ve maybe listened to one full episode since he went to Spotify exclusively. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Same. Haven't listened to a single one since he moved to spotify. Don't have the time to listen as much these days anyway.

But otherwise I listen regularly to Revolutions, Hardcore History, Jocko Willink, and No Agenda.

Reactions: 406