Favorite post morning workout meals

FireNelk

FNG
Just to see and maybe get some creative ideas. What’s everyone’s favorite post morning work out meals.
For me on a big strength day My scoop of protein and a stack of Kodiak Pancackes with PB and pure maple syrup or agave..
Cardio days oatmeal with some fruits and a couple eggs.

*zap*

WKR
I do aerobic capacity in the am.....one large avocado, 2/3 small can black beans with ground almonds and ground brazil nuts, one cup cashews to munch on after and my protein drink.

Austink47

WKR
I am more of a bacon and eggs kind of guy but this hippie chick I used to date turned me on to scrambled tofu with brags amino acid with whole wheat toast and a cup of orange juice. I am no nutrition expert, just know this makes me feel good on big days.

OP
FireNelk

FireNelk

FNG
I am more of a bacon and eggs kind of guy but this hippie chick I used to date turned me on to scrambled tofu with brags amino acid with whole wheat toast and a cup of orange juice. I am no nutrition expert, just know this makes me feel good on big days.
That sometimes is the biggest thing. Listen to your own body and know what helps you run at you best. Everyone can be different.
I don’t run very good if I eat a lot of grains. But my buddy is opposite. Everyone has there own nuances

ccc9092

FNG
Eggs with spinach, oranges and protein shake currently. Love overnight oats as well.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Steak, eggs, steak and eggs, ground beef with 4 eggs over easy on top, tuna, cheese.

I'll eat whatever for breakfast lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

IH8Cali

Lil-Rokslider
Ground beef with blueberries and coarse sea salt. Vegetables are for chicks.

I've got a couple of staples:

Almond milk mixed with 1/2 a scoop of protein powder (preference...nothing more) with a good portion of cereal (typically a combination of Honey Bunch of Oats, shredded wheat, and flakes).

Followed by one of these:
1. A pancake with eggs, 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a banana, a scoop of Greek yogurt.
2. French toast with eggs and more fruit.
3. A wrap with avocado, eggs, more fruit, and a glass of milk (cows...not almond).
4. A tuna sandwich
5. a big scoop of Greek yogurt, a PBJ (or half), hard boiled egg, and a banana with peanut butter.

xcutter

WKR
1 egg with 1/2 cup of egg whites. Put that on a low carb tortilla with siracha.

1/2 cup of rolled oats with 1 scoop UMP graham cracker protein powder and almond milk. Cut up a banana on top or no sugar added apple sauce.

If I'm running out the door I grab a Perfect Bar PB.

Just to see and maybe get some creative ideas. What’s everyone’s favorite post morning work out meals.
For me on a big strength day My scoop of protein and a stack of Kodiak Pancackes with PB and pure maple syrup or agave..
Cardio days oatmeal with some fruits and a couple eggs.
I'm pretty boring when it comes to my mornings. Once my 14 hour fast window is up, 1.5 scoops of vanilla whey, a banana, some honey, peanut butter, almond milk and a splash of cold brew into the blender with some ice and house it. On heavy lift days I do that + an egg/bacon breakfast taco. All with 2 cups of black coffee. Then it's off to the races!

nobody

WKR
2 Raw eggs, a scoop of protein powder (+/- 25-30 grams per scoop), 8 oz of whole milk, and some ice. Then a couple of small, homemade blueberry muffins courtesy of the wife and a small sausage patty. I do a fasted workout every morning for about 45 mins to an hour, then immediately consume this. I'm all done by about 6:45, then I shower and go to work and it'll keep me running until lunchtime at about 11:30-noon.

PredatoronthePrairie

Lil-Rokslider
Same thing everyday, time is short and stick to what works.

Get up

32oz water with amino energy during
yoga/run/stretch

Breakfast
12oz water
1scoop Vega vanilla plant protein
1TBS chia seed
1 TBS dehydrated kale powder
1/3cup plain Greek no sugar yogurt.
2 raw eggs from the flock out back
Handful walnuts
1/4 aronia, blue or cranberries, whatever I have on hand.