Favorite post-pack out beer

Lots of heavy and depressing shit on the internet these days, including here on RS. So let’s lighten things up a bit.

What’s your favorite just got to the truck after a gnarly heavy pack out dig around the bottom of the cooler beer?

I’ll go first, I like a lot of different beers especially some local New Mexico IPAs or Pale Ales. But I’m reaching for a Colorado Kool-Aid (Coors light.)

Northpark

WKR
Usually I’m a bit of beer snob but after a pack out a shot of jack chased with a coors light is pretty dang tasty.

Tod osier

WKR
Lots of heavy and depressing shit on the internet these days, including here on RS. So let’s lighten things up a bit.

What’s your favorite just got to the truck after a gnarly heavy pack out dig around the bottom of the cooler beer?

I’ll go first, I like a lot of different beers especially some local New Mexico IPAs or Pale Ales. But I’m reaching for a Colorado Kool-Aid (Coors light.)

A good local IPA, or a session IPA (Founders All Day IPA) or a Coors Banquet, all have gotten the job done in their own way. I don't stock the Coors, so it is usually an IPA of some sort, but some of my fondest first cold beers have been Coors.

k3mgwvR.jpg

Coors lite. 2nd on the Founders All Day IPA. Lotsa flavor without the instant nap effect. Also Corona, Modelo Espcial. I guess any beer tha doesn’t taste like a skunk‘s un wiped butt.

Thats right… I’m pickin a beer fight. You skunk sippers know who you are!! 😉😉😅😅

Last edited: