Favorite venison jerky recipe?

HunterZ

FNG
Cabela’s Brand seasoning! It’s super easy and always get the highest compliments on jerkey. It’s how you prepare it too, use heat no dehydration. I used to do it in my oven before I had a smoker and it tastes good out of there too.

keepriding

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer the Lhur-Jensen 'Little Chief Smoker' and the Hickory Chips. I also use the brines they have in their recipe book.

Bad thing though my son ran over my smoker a few years ago. Now I have a Char-Broil Smoker but haven't made any jerkey with it yet [not as much room as the Little Chief though.

Jq2

FNG
I've had luck with some butt rubs that have turned out great

I asked the same question a while back. Check out the Wolverine Lodge Jerky. Best I've ever had.

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/venison-jerky-recipe.35956/
Nailed it!!! I took your advice over the weekend here and decided to try out this recipe. I am absolutely blown away by the favor of it. I cooked it in the oven for about 90 minutes at 200. Turned our great with my moose. Next up for me is to use this on the endless pile of goose/duck breasts that my father has graciously let me have!

My wife makes awesome venison jerky. She uses the High Mountain Seasonings mesquite blend, slices the meat with a meat slicer and dries it in the oven. Everyone who has had it, loves it.