FBG Minnesotan relocated central Alberta

farmerTom

FNG
Long time follower, finally decided to start an account. Grew up hunting whitetail, bear, grouse and turkey in NW Minnesota. Moved to Alberta in 2018 to manage a large grain farm that brought two of my biggest whitetail bucks back to back. (19, 20) hopefully 21 brings another! Love it here. Planning on my first archery elk hunt this year! Glad to be a part of this community.

Attachments

• 422EC963-2238-4ADA-BD89-B92E709AA0B4.jpeg
    422EC963-2238-4ADA-BD89-B92E709AA0B4.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 22
  • 0BFEC4FE-31F3-425B-A818-6ADEC31017EC.jpeg
    0BFEC4FE-31F3-425B-A818-6ADEC31017EC.jpeg
    644.9 KB · Views: 20

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Scottyboy

WKR
Got any honey holes you left behind in MN you don’t mind sharing? 😆😆. Welcome aboard and those are 2 white tails worth bragging about for sure!

Boomtakem2

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome Tom! Where about in NW Minne are you from? I am born and raised in Grand Forks, now living in Ottertail County, MN. I spent a bunch of time in my younger years chasing hockey pucks in western Canada. Loved the people up there!

OP
farmerTom

farmerTom

FNG
Welcome Tom! Where about in NW Minne are you from? I am born and raised in Grand Forks, now living in Ottertail County, MN. I spent a bunch of time in my younger years chasing hockey pucks in western Canada. Loved the people up there!
Small world!! I’m from East Grans Forks. Grew up hunting in Red Lake County. Lots of hockey up here. Big hockey fan grew up watching the Sioux every Friday and Saturday. Glad to meet you.

OP
farmerTom

farmerTom

FNG
Got any honey holes you left behind in MN you don’t mind sharing? 😆😆. Welcome aboard and those are 2 white tails worth bragging about for sure!
Thanks! I was raised on some really great family owned private land. Had some great success on neighboring public lands in Red Lake and Pennington county. Not quite ready to give them up yet haha. Took advantage of the MN lifetime licenses before I left.

Scottyboy

WKR
Thanks! I was raised on some really great family owned private land. Had some great success on neighboring public lands in Red Lake and Pennington county. Not quite ready to give them up yet haha. Took advantage of the MN lifetime licenses before I left.
Smart move! And not to keep beating the horse, but if you need someone to keep an eye on your private land during hunting season when you are not able to be here I might know a guy who would lend his services free of charge! 🤷‍♂️

my brother in law is from TRF I’m guessing you all know each other if your from that area..