WTT Federal 243 (60 pcs/once-shot) for your same in 6.5 Creedmoor

Zappaman

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just bought my (own) Creedmoor and I'm too cheap to buy ammo (or new brass) for 300 yard whitetail hunting ;)> So thought I'd toss it out here...

EDIT 12/6/21:

I still would like to trade this brass, but I would ALSO like to snag some 6.5 Creedmoor dies (or at least a full size die- as I see I can use my 260 seating die).. Trade or cash set for a decent die (or set of Lee, RCMS, don't need "competition" but if it's cheap enought ;) THANKS!

I have 60 matched head-stamped (Federal) pieces of CLEAN (but not polished) once-shot brass and I need the same once-shot in 6.5 Creedmoor. I'd need matched head-stamps, but would take a split lot *with at least 20 or more of the same head-stamp (i.e. 30 Hornady, 30 R-P... or whatever). BUT... please no mixed "range pick-up" bags; I shot this in my gun and I'd prefer your brass came from your gun too.

image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

But... as long as it will tumble 100% clean with no corrosion issues (smoked necks are ok), and is once shot... I'd be happy. I can neck this 243 up easily... but as I have a 243 (or two) around I'd like to keep the right head-stamp reloads with the 308 based guns I own.

I figure 60 cases about fits in the cheaper/smaller USPS box (for about $8) and that's how I'd send mine. I'd pay more for your larger lot if you have it offer-up too (*and If you need a lot, I also have 100 once-shot Hornady 243 cases).

Looking for a fair trade where we both win here. I have a lot of 270 (NNY) I could also trade too.

Last edited: