Federal 300 PRC Ammo

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
On Sportsmans right now. Looks like Federal is offering 300 PRC ammo in 215 gr TA. Has anyone on here bought it and/or tried it?

If so whats your thoughts. I used 155gr Federal TAs last year in my 7mm and had fantastic results both hunting and on the range. Would be stoked if Federal did make this.

Attachments

• federal.PNG
    federal.PNG
    36.4 KB · Views: 64

Forest

WKR
We used it in a 300wsm last year on an elk, shot fantastic out of the gun and very pleased with its performance on the elk. That was 200gr. I'll definitely keep using them and trying them in different guns. Been an accubond fan forever but this has some nice improvements I think

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
We used it in a 300wsm last year on an elk, shot fantastic out of the gun and very pleased with its performance on the elk. That was 200gr. I'll definitely keep using them and trying them in different guns. Been an accubond fan forever but this has some nice improvements I think

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Ill agree, the exit hole on my deer i shot last year with my 7mm was about the size of a tennis ball, it definitely did the job. Deer didnt go more than 15’.

Recently acquired a 300PRC and unless you want to pay insane prices, there isn't much for ammo out there. Been mostly looking for the Hornady Precision Hunter 212gr but will keep my eyes open for this as well.