WTS Feeler- CA Ridgeline 26N- Oregon Sale Only

CCooper

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Putting the feelers out for interest in my CA Ridgeline 26N- approximately 120 rounds fired. Just got it back from the smith from having it properly throated for Berger 156's, and yes it will still feed from the magwell- CA LA's are pretty generous. The smith touched up the crown, timed a Ti Slayer break , bedded the NF 20 MOA rail, lapped a set of NF ultralights, and mounted a new NF SHV C535 for me. The rifle was professionally bedded into the factory ridgeline stock and has a EOL pic rail on the forend. I have started load workup with N570 and Berger 156's- She will run 3300 FPS with that combo, but it looks like 32 and some change will be the happy spot. For those who are concerned the smith reported no fire-cracking in the throat of the barrel, and the throat-lengthening cleaned up what little erosion was there. This gun has been limited to 3-shot strings and babied. A few dings in the stock here and there, it has been hunted. Overall in great shape. Sale will include 150 pcs Nosler brass. The sale could include a couple pounds of N570, 200 Berger 156's and 200 fed 215m's. Redding FL Master Hunter dies will go with gun and brass as I will have no use for them. Bare gun with rail, brass, and dies $1300, with scope and rings $2500. We can discuss the components. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can post pictures. Must do FFL trade in person. I am in the Springfield/ Eugene area. Let me know if there is any interest and I can post or PM some pic's.

No trades at this time.

OP
CCooper

CCooper

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Scope is sold- will do $1150 on the rifle, base, brass, and dies. Components still up for discussion with rifle sale.

OP
CCooper

CCooper

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Pm answered. Trades considered would be sig 2400 ABS , 6.5 creed 140,143,147 Hornady eldm or eldx ammo, Swarovski el, el range, nl pure, 15 power SLC,s outdoorsman tripod/ pan head.