WTS FEELER: Kimber Mtn Ascent 270 Win

ProAlpine

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of selling my Kimber Mtn Ascent in 270 Win. It's had many of the typical Kimber issues and all have been worked out by a local gun smith: stock material was removed to truly float the barrel, recoil lug was bedded, firing pin spring was replaced by the new Kimber spring upgrade, trigger was lightened to just a hair over 2lbs, plus I added a 4 port Mini Beast Muzzle Brake made by Nathan at Muzzle Brakes and More. I've got 2 sets of Tally lightweight rings for it: 1" and 30mm.

It's a great ultralight rifle, I just am moving in a different direction - more tactical inspired long range stuff.

First I'd like to see if there's any interest on here. I'll get some pics up.

Brianc74

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ya. Might be interested aswell. As a gunsmith has altered the rifle enough that Kimber won’t warranty it. It would need to be a consistent shooter of well under 1” at a 100 yards.
Round count?
Condition from new in box except alterations?

Unoboats

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ya. Might be interested aswell. As a gunsmith has altered the rifle enough that Kimber won’t warranty it. It would need to be a consistent shooter of well under 1” at a 100 yards.
Round count?
Condition from new in box except alterations?
Would not worry about Kimbers warranty as they do not back their rifles up anyway have had 3 still have the one I sent back to them and rebarreled it for a lot less than they were going to put theirs on for. Great rifles just no real support. Recommend the guns but not the people. Imho