Female Dog Names

Why would you want total strangers to name your dog.?????
I have to agree here, YOU can not come up with your own original name??? What have we come too?
So if you must here was one of mine for real "Girl" found her as a pup shot on the side of the road. But that is the only name I will share. I had a lot of female hunting dogs over the years. Think for yourself.

KNOPHISH

FNG
I always thought naming a dog a normal human name like Frank, Bob, Dave, Tim or Steve would be hilarious. No offense to humans with these names. Heh heh oh wait girl names. Kathy, Sally, Martha, Gina?

My only request, something easy to yell…. Meet Tilly, my 7 yo birthday present, his 1st German Wirehair
707e448259c48cc9486abdce285541ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
Yes this will be our 3rd boxer. I used to think I was gonna be a bird dog guy for life....I've had retrievers, setters, labs, Boykin spaniels...all awesome dogs, but my brother brought a boxer home from being deployed around 1999 and it changed everything. Nothing against any other breed, but they are a trip.
Hey are super goofy, and great fun.

I was on a job once, (domestic renovation) and they had a German pointer and a boxer.
The boxer was called Lilly. She'd get inside the cab of the truck and sit on my lap during lunch when it was raining.
Hyper, and hyper focused at the same time.

bbassi

Lil-Rokslider
Whatever you do, don't name it the same as some woman you knew before your wife. Reach way back and make certain there's no remote connection, because eventually it WILL come out and there will be hell to pay.