WTB FHF compact bino harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to buy a size compact FHF bino harness. I like my 8 x 32's and most of the other options available new are not ideal in my opinion. I currently carry them in a newish size small FHF and again, not ideal IMO. Let me know what you got! I probably can't be too picky on color but let's see what's out there! Thanks all.

mthayr

WKR
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Have you considered cutting a piece of foam to size and putting it in the bottom of your small harness? I wasn't aware FHF made anything smaller than a "small"...

• Banned
OP
davescarp

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yes, i've seen that but it defeats the whole point of having a small lightweight set of binos to put them in a case that is considerably larger than needed. The FHF small are 1-1.5" too wide. YMMV

small world, I'm in northern Worcester county.

Last edited:

prm

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Last I heard FHF is not making the compact. They used to have one, but decided it needed a redesign as it was too close to the small. I’ve had my eyes out for a year or two but they have not re-released the compact. I have Swaro 8x30 CLs that could use a smaller harness. For now I have the FHF small and the Small Marsupial.

• Banned
OP
davescarp

davescarp

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last I heard FHF is not making the compact. They used to have one, but decided it needed a redesign as it was too close to the small. I’ve had my eyes out for a year or two but they have not re-released the compact. I have Swaro 8x30 CLs that could use a smaller harness. For now I have the FHF small and the Small Marsupial.
yes they don't make the compact anymore, when I emailed them this spring about it they recommended an insert into the small to work for smaller binos. I don't think they are going to re-release it at any point but hopefully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.