FHF Gear Bino Harness VS Sitka Gear Harness

bbrown

WKR
Ya I messed with that and I will probably do the same if I know I am going to be glassing a lot without moving. Like I said - not really a problem just something to get used to.

The flap drove me crazy. I couldnt get used to it. I tucked it when activly glassing and that was fine. But when your on the go and want to get it out quick its just not very quick. Also it made me sore after a full day. Tried the sitka one before the FHF and the magnet system is just plain bad in my opinion. The badlands one is just to bulky. Im curently using the cabelas version of the badlands cause its about half the size and I really like it but hate the color of it and still find that its overkill for what it does. I sure hope the new KUIU comes out in my lifetime and I hope its worth the wait and is the answer.

sk1

WKR
I sure hope the new KUIU comes out in my lifetime and I hope its worth the wait and is the answer.

it'll come out eventually that's not the issue....just wont be in stock in your lifetime :p sorry i couldnt help it lol.

well ive been thinking about ordering one of these forever, just not sure yet.

I've heard people complain about them snapping shut at inopportune times and making noise.

Wait until it happens on a stalk. I said the same thing for 2 years while I used mine, never again!

Last edited by a moderator:

slim9300

WKR
The Sitka would be perfect for me if the magnets were about twice as strong. Even with this downfall I love the Sitka harness. Mine does a great job of keeping out water and snow without the zipper and I live and hunt in one of the wettest climates on the planet. It makes a really tight seal, I just wish the seal held closed a little stronger with the help of the magnets.

The way to pretty much fix all this problem is to zip each zipper about 3" up on each side. This stops the lid from opening up while crawling and all you have to do is apply a little more force to opening the lid. This will unzip the zippers at the same time. Problem solved.