FHF Gear Customer Service

Hey Guys. I bought a product from FHF Gear and it is missing parts. I have been calling them for a week now and have not got through and have left at least three vmails asking to be called back. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone know how to get a hold of them?

Probably not buying anything from then again after this. bummer.

bsnedeker

WKR
I wouldn't be surprised if they are suffering from some growing pains since joining the Meateater brand. It's also peak hunting season so they could be out filling tags (it's a small company).

Not cool they can't get back to you in a week regardless if what's going on though.

Tradchef

WKR
I’ll be over that way today so I can see if they are open. I know even before they joined meat eater they had really strange hours. I’ll let you know what I find out in a bit

OP
SKIHUNTFISH
I’ll be over that way today so I can see if they are open. I know even before they joined meat eater they had really strange hours. I’ll let you know what I find out in a bit
Awesome. Thanks.

Catahoula

WKR
FHF/ FL shipped me a bino harness this past summer (August) that was missing an item included with the harness. I emailed them about the missing item and they shipped it priority mail the next business day. Love the bino harness as well.

OP
SKIHUNTFISH
Update: I was able to get in touch with them and they were helpful. Unfortunately, I dont love the holster and will be returning it. I think I am going to go with my gunfighter holster under my binos.