FHF Gear Sportsman’s Bag thoughts and opinions needed

Bcleck90

WKR
I’ve been eyeing the FHF Gear Sportsman’s Bag since they released them and I’m trying to talk myself out of spending $400+ on a gun case. Anybody have any first hand experience with one? Good, bad, any other comparable options you’ve found?

I prefer a soft case for vehicle travel and have way too many cases now so I thought it may be a good idea to consolidate to one good one. Also doubles somewhat as a duffel bag for spare clothes and gear which I like.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
mine arrived a few days ago!! I will tell you my thoughts once I use it a little however it is a very nice bag! I can see this being a staple to and from the backcountry.

OP
B

Bcleck90

WKR
mine arrived a few days ago!! I will tell you my thoughts once I use it a little however it is a very nice bag! I can see this being a staple to and from the backcountry.

Travis what size did you end up going with? I am considering the 54” so I can use it with any rifle/ shotguns I own.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Travis what size did you end up going with? I am considering the 54” so I can use it with any rifle/ shotguns I own.

I got the large. It’s very well made although I wouldn’t call it a rifle case, I’d call it a hunting bag that holds two rifles if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoor_matt

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering if there are any more reviews on this bag.
Seems like it is the ultimate load-out organizer gear bag.
To me it seems like because of the organization, this could be a real time saver when going to the range, going for a day hunt, etc. The value would be in having everything you need in one neat bag.
Anymore opinions on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk