Field Ethos magazine

Alchemy

WKR
Has anyone subscribed to Field Ethos Magazine, I was in my brothers shop the other day and he had a copy of it. I did a quick cliffnotes read and it seems like they were on to something. It covers a wide swath of topics and hunting types. Looks like Trump Jr and some others are behind it. Also shout out to an old family friend Jeff Johnston is editor, Jeff was with American hunter back in the day and is a great guy who has been all over the place chasing game.

Worth the subscription? I still love paper magazines, hope they never die…..

ODB

WKR
Yes I’ve subscribed from the start. Mostly because I also love print magazines. The stories are developing and getting better. The macho-man, damn-the-torpedoes, drinking and smoking and killin’ shit act is a little tiring and i think will fade out of necessity. They have some good connections and are willing to look at stories from non-pro writers, which i think is a good thing. I have a short story that will be on the website at some point in time.

Overall think of it as a more brawny Modern Huntsman. I’ll keep subscribing for now and encourage others to as well simply because it’s something new and is unapologetic.