Fierce Carbon Fury (300 win mag)

jg1418

Lil-Rokslider
Any experience with the recoil of a Fierce Carbon Fury in 300 win mag would be greatly appreciated

looking for how the recoil is with the muzzle break on and also the muzzle break removed........thank you!!!!

Spoonbill

WKR
I’ve shot a carbon fury in 33 Nosler and recoil is noticable but it isn’t bad with a muzzle brake. It was similar to shooting my 30-06. I imagine the 300 win mag would be similar.

TThomson5

FNG
I have a Fierce carbon 300 win. The recoil to me is like shooting a .22, with the muzzle break on. I’m not sure if it is in my head but I am able to focus more on the shot that on the recoil. I have been very happy with mine! I have used it to harvest elk, deer, and hogs. If you have any question Las let me know!

kevin11mee

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased the Fierce Fury in .300 Win Mag a few weeks ago and put about 30-40 rounds through it Saturday. The rifle shot great and I'd say the recoil with the brake in similar to a .270 but with a decent amount of muzzle blast. It's a bit more recoil than a 6.5 Creedmore. I didn't shoot it with the brake off. It's a sweet rifle, the action is fantastic and smooth. Also, fits 4 rounds in the detachable mag which I don't think you'll find with many magnums. The trigger is great, at least as good as a Triggertech, but maybe a bit more crisp. The detachable mag has a good amount of space to allow you to seat bullets longer than factory coal. So far, there isn't anything I'd change about the rifle; it's perfect.