Fierce Carbon Fury Owners

Elk_Addict23

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone, have a question about the Fierce Carbon Fury, particularly in .300 win mag. Are you guys seeing the 0.5” MOA with factory ammo, if so what ammo? I’ve got a regular fury in .300 win and it’s a tack driver with the Barnes 180 grain TTSX....consistently under 0.5” MOA if I do my part. I’m thinking about selling it and wanting to go to the carbon barrel but wanted to see what everyone’s experience has been thus far.

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
Sorry you didn’t get any replies from others, but you can certainly assist me and others if you don’t mind. I’m strongly considering a Fury or Edge. Fury is first choice but I’ll have to go the extra bucks for an Edge to get my first choice of caliber, or talk myself into deciding on one of the Fury caliber offerings. Did you purchase your Fury direct from Fierce or from a retailer? If you bought from Fierce then how was the experience? Any experience with their customer service? Any advice, comments, or suggestions are helpful. I talked to Fierce today and they were helpful in answering my many questions, ....... but first hand info from actual owners is always good stuff! Thanks.

OP
Elk_Addict23

Elk_Addict23

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry you didn’t get any replies from others, but you can certainly assist me and others if you don’t mind. I’m strongly considering a Fury or Edge. Fury is first choice but I’ll have to go the extra bucks for an Edge to get my first choice of caliber, or talk myself into deciding on one of the Fury caliber offerings. Did you purchase your Fury direct from Fierce or from a retailer? If you bought from Fierce then how was the experience? Any experience with their customer service? Any advice, comments, or suggestions are helpful. I talked to Fierce today and they were helpful in answering my many questions, ....... but first hand info from actual owners is always good stuff! Thanks.

I purchased my Fury from Sportsman’s Warehouse last October. No issues with the gun whatsoever so I never had any dealings with their customer service so I can’t help there. The only thing I didn’t like about the Fury I just sold was the radial break. It did an awesome job of reducing the recoil and I could shoot that .300 win all day long but I had a really tough time spotting my hits due to the muzzle jump, it’s not a deal breaker but this is part of the reason I want to try a carbon barrel version so I can use their side baffle break. Let me know if I can help answer any other questions and good luck with your purchase, you won’t regret buying a Fierce IMO.

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
I would love to let you know but since mine is arriving in the mail on Friday and ammo will come back on the shelf after i sell my guns and take up archery or golf... it may be a bit. All joking aside , I ordered my rifle sometime in early October and it was dropped in the mail yesterday. The estimated build time was supposed to be January so that’s pretty cool.
the only time I had trouble was with emailing. If you call they always pick up.
I’m sure I will like the rifle but I know I like the people. Always were willing to answer questions

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
I purchased my Fury from Sportsman’s Warehouse last October. No issues with the gun whatsoever so I never had any dealings with their customer service so I can’t help there. The only thing I didn’t like about the Fury I just sold was the radial break. It did an awesome job of reducing the recoil and I could shoot that .300 win all day long but I had a really tough time spotting my hits due to the muzzle jump, it’s not a deal breaker but this is part of the reason I want to try a carbon barrel version so I can use their side baffle break. Let me know if I can help answer any other questions and good luck with your purchase, you won’t regret buying a Fierce IMO.

Thanks. Good info and a vote of confidence. I really want a .308 , but that means I’ll have to consider the Edge. I doubt I would use the standard radial brake, just the threaded cap. I have a .30 cal can which is pretty amazing (quiet) with .308’s. Not the latest hottest cool whiz bang or super duper shoot’em a mile caliber, but it sure is practical & proven.

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
I would love to let you know but since mine is arriving in the mail on Friday and ammo will come back on the shelf after i sell my guns and take up archery or golf... it may be a bit. All joking aside , I ordered my rifle sometime in early October and it was dropped in the mail yesterday. The estimated build time was supposed to be January so that’s pretty cool.
the only time I had trouble was with emailing. If you call they always pick up.
I’m sure I will like the rifle but I know I like the people. Always were willing to answer questions
Which model & caliber? Just curious. Glad to hear positive comments, and good to know their turnaround was pretty quick. 👍

Bsnyder

WKR
My good friend had a Carbon 28 nosler that thing wouldn’t shoot went back to fierce three times. They blamed the ammo company nosler and hornady factory is all he shoots, he eventually told them to keep it and got his money back. He has the same rifle in 270 wsm shoots right at the .5 mark. Everyone throws a lemon out I guess.

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
Which model & caliber? Just curious. Glad to hear positive comments, and good to know their turnaround was pretty quick. 👍
28 nos. I'm pretty excited.

I agree with the lemon comment above. Everyone sells lemons every year. It just happens. They are lying if they say they don't. To me its how the company makes it right that matters. Now if they turn out lemon's like crazy... thats another issue lol.