Fierce Fury vs CA Ridgeline

Mudslinger

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have experience on both the Fierce Fury or the CA Ridgeline? I've been looking at either of these two just to have another gun to play with. Or should I just keep with my Tikkas? I have a bunch of Tikkas and do love them and was thinking about trying something else out to have.

I'd have a Proof barrel, new bottom metal, and a CF stock put on a Tikka. That's the route I ended up going. You'll be about the same price or less, and have a better gun. Unless you are looking at a longer COAL magnum (anything longer than a 7 RM), then the Tikka action is difficult to work with longer bullets.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
I have a CT Edge on the way and two Ridgelines. I just don't see you building a rifle that has what the Fury or the Ridgeline have to offer for the same price. The Fury has a .5 moa guarantee. The CA only 1moa but it looks like both of mine are going to be under .5. I have seen several Ridgelines recently shooting under .5. I have cycled the Fierce actions and I like them better than the CA. They are both about the same as far as required cocking effort but the Fierce is a shorter bolt throw. I also prefer the DBM on the Fierce. The trigger easily goes to the CA. I also prefer the Fierce stock to the CA.

I have a Fury coming in 7mm Rem Mag. The action is really similar to a Sako 85. I am a fan of the Sako 85, other than the recoil lug/bedding setup which it looks like Fierce has addressed. I am hopeful that it's a quality rifle. I got to check one out in 6.5 CM alongside a CA Mesa. Both were nice rifles but I liked the Fury stock fit and action a little bit better so I ordered the Fury. It also has a generous magazine length, which played a role in the decision between the two.

7rem

FNG
I have had both and still have the ridgeline. The Fierce are over priced POS!! Hold any Fierce up to a Ridgline and you will see how poorly the quality is on the Fierce. My ridgline out shoots the Fierce in a big way and both were 7 rems

I have held the Mesa and I would say that they are even nicer than the Fierce. I had my fierce for a week but I still have 3 ridgelines