Fierce Fury

WyoElk

WKR
Anyone have any hands on experiencene with these rifles? Looks like a lot of rifle for the money and if you can live without fluting you can save a lot over the edge.

wyo_gasman

Lil-Rokslider
No experience with them other than fondling one yesterday. They feel great, not too heavy or light. The action is smooth and the stock has a good feel to it.

I think the difference is -

Stock - fury has a LR stock which I like better
Barrel- Edge offers fluted which I like
Edge - offers fluted, coated bolt which I like better
- I think I did see some Fury LR packages that offered the same bolt the edge uses though

Those are your differences I remember when checking them out

The Fury LR version is the same cost as the edge
The Fury std version is cheaper, but we come to these manufacturers so we can get a LR set up.

It comes down to what Cal you want , when you need it, and what your preferences are for certain parts.

I ended up with an Edge, without carbon or Titanium, so I could use that $$$ to get better optics

If a guy wanted just the rifle without anything else, they are a great buy. Right off the shelf, great buy.

I saw a Christensens arms summit yesterday and compared it to my edge, and feel we paid the same, but he had a lot less on his rifle than I did.
He had carbon barrel and basic optics he did himself. I had SS fluted barrel and had great NF optics with custom turret, atlas bipod, all fluted metal.
His was lighter, but he had a Swarovski ( but I couldn't see adj turret on it- it was all capped). My NF is heavy, but IMO a great scope for what and how I hunt.

In summary- the fury is great and for the price - will be hard to beat, unless you build one your self, - sub moa for under $2k- get you some of that

Last edited: