Fierce mayhem shotgun

Badseed

WKR
Has anyone shot or seen the new fierce mayhem shotgun? I am in the market for a new semi auto shotgun and came across the mayhem but I haven’t been able to find any actual reviews. I have heard great things about their rifles so I would assume their shotgun would be just as nice but you know what they say about assuming…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
I saw a few comments in other threads about the shotgun and it seems like the general consensus is that its a rebranded turkish shotgun. The details on the fierce site are pretty vague so for the price there are likely better options from known manufacturers.

Joseph2186

Lil-Rokslider
I got one, reminds me of a nicer version of a stoger m3500. Patterns good though and I like it. Uses benelli chokes same as my supernova.

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
I stumbled across a great deal on a franchi affinity elite so I jumped on that. Thanks for the input

Catchfish

WKR
Love my franchi just haven’t got to shoot it as much as I should. I’m sure you will be happy with your decision.

OP
Badseed

Badseed

WKR
I read the sb3 is designed to shoot high but I hadn’t heard about a design flaw causing the poi shifts. What is the flaw?

Mottoman

FNG
I got one, reminds me of a nicer version of a stoger m3500. Patterns good though and I like it. Uses benelli chokes same as my supernova.
Do you still have it? I have a few questions as I just got one myself. My main concern is the super msg system. It recommends not to shoot anything small than 1 1/8 oz loads, but I have a hard time finding trap load that’s not smaller than that. Have you shot smaller through yours?

2ski

WKR
Do you still have it? I have a few questions as I just got one myself. My main concern is the super msg system. It recommends not to shoot anything small than 1 1/8 oz loads, but I have a hard time finding trap load that’s not smaller than that. Have you shot smaller through yours?
I would guess it's a fail to feed thing. With a heavy spring. Can you shoot 3.5's? I've heard people say they've had feeding issues with the SB3 with smaller than 3.5 inch shells. Since you're only loading 1 at a time for trap i would think you're okay. But I don't know.