Filling the freezer!

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
Took my first deer with a bow in many years. Hope she will be the first of at least several more. Just got back into the compound game and being serious about it.

It turned into a perfect stalk setup. Coming up the mountain really slow and methodical. Spotted a group of deer at about 45 yards. Had a tree stand on my back that I was intending on hanging. I went to my knees and slid the stand off my back. The deer only minorly alerted on me putting my stand off my back. After maybe 4-5 minutes they loosened up and started feeding around above me. I ranged the tree i thought they were gonna move by at 13 yards. Slowly but surely this lead doe walked right to and behind that tree. I drew with her head and eyes behind that tree. She took two full steps out and stopped perfectly. Nice shot right in the pocket and she went down within 50 yards. After a quick quarter and pretty easy pack job my freezer is looking good again.
20201006_110529.jpg

codywp

FNG
Congrats, I hope I am able to do the same. Good luck on filling the rest of the freezer