Finally a Truly Universal Digiscope Adapter

Doesn't work with the best selling Athlon spotter of all time, the Athlon Ares 65.

UPDATE : I stand corrected. The thin compression rings (56 mm - 60.75 mm and 56 mm - 60 mm) must be inserted into the tightening ring and not the housing, something unaddressed in the instructions.

Recommend the dual clamp, as the phone easily twists out of alignment with the single clamp.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting one of these for my mom and stepdad actually, they live out in rural NY on a hill by themselves. They get good shots through their scopes already but this would make it levels easier for them. They go hunting every year too so it would get some practical use too.

BillW

FNG
Thinking of one of these after looking at several others. Any here not satisfied with theirs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
Resurrecting this thread to ask with the three lens iPhones, which lens do you line up with when using the Novagrade?

Thanks,

John

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Resurrecting this thread to ask with the three lens iPhones, which lens do you line up with when using the Novagrade?

Thanks,

John

The two lenses that work are the 1x and 3x.

Generally, I get better image quality with the 1x. Just pinch to zoom a little and remove vignette.

It helps to have a camera app that lets you manually select which lens you are using.

I use ProCamera.