Finally after 10yrs I drew a Saskatchewan whitetail tag!!!

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
Its been 10yrs since I had my last Saskatchewan whitetail tag. Ive applied every year since the draw came into place for Canadian residents and finally got the email ive been waiting for today.
Dear Dylan Belliveau,
Congratulations, you have been drawn in the Saskatchewan Big Game Draw for Draw Canadian White Tailed Deer in Wildlife Management Zone 55.
To say I am pumped is an extreme understatement. The last tag I had 10yrs ago, before there was a draw and any Canadian resident could just buy an OTC tag went unfilled, and my Alberta tag also went unfilled that year aswell.
Time to get some cameras out. I have a lake lot in the zone I was drawn for, so that will help as I will be there every weekend all summer. I will have a chance to scout and hang/move cameras around to locate some deer.
This zone is a mecca for big canadian whitetails.
I may have to look at purchasing a muzzle loader. Muzzle loader season is Oct 1 - Oct 31. Rifle season is short. Nov 20 - Dec 2.
Unfortunately with our outfitting business I am tied up most of the September archery season.

Its been 10yrs since I had my last Saskatchewan whitetail tag. Ive applied every year since the draw came into place for Canadian residents and finally got the email ive been waiting for today.
Dear Dylan Belliveau,
Congratulations, you have been drawn in the Saskatchewan Big Game Draw for Draw Canadian White Tailed Deer in Wildlife Management Zone 55.
To say I am pumped is an extreme understatement. The last tag I had 10yrs ago, before there was a draw and any Canadian resident could just buy an OTC tag went unfilled, and my Alberta tag also went unfilled that year aswell.
Time to get some cameras out. I have a lake lot in the zone I was drawn for, so that will help as I will be there every weekend all summer. I will have a chance to scout and hang/move cameras around to locate some deer.
This zone is a mecca for big canadian whitetails.
I may have to look at purchasing a muzzle loader. Muzzle loader season is Oct 1 - Oct 31. Rifle season is short. Nov 20 - Dec 2.
Unfortunately with our outfitting business I am tied up most of the September archery season.
What does it take to get a non resident a deer hunt with your outfitting business? 262-895-9202 if yall want to text me

Bigfeet

Lil-Rokslider
Two of us, also from Alberta, drew the same zone. We are planning an October bowhunt. Sounds like you will have a leg up by being in the area this summer. We won't have the option to get out there to scout, which makes it a challenge for a week long bowhunt. Still, should be fun. Best of luck.