Finally arrived

Houndog80

FNG
Been waiting patiently and my pack showed up from ups. Kifaru hunting duplex with emr II and guide lid! Can wait to test it out. Couldn't be happier with quality of this thing!

kodiakfly

WKR
Congrats. I remember when mine showed up. Best advice I can give you is, if it's your first Kifaru, don't let it intimidate you! I was like, "holy crap how do I use this thing?" That bag has so many options, best way to get to know it is to go train with it and you'll get dialed in on how it best works for you.

Queets30#

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats !! Mine is supposed to be here Monday!! Can't wait to play with it.

MTguy0341

Lil-Rokslider
I need to bite the bullet and pay for one. Been looking at getting one for four years now. Only thing i ever see is GREAT things about the packs

cody6510

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely a great day when that package arrives. As you will soon find out they carry weight amazing, money well spent for a high quality piece of gear.

Schism

WKR
Congrats! I'm anxiously waiting for mine to be shipped out. Good to hear it's as good or better than you imagined it would be.

Grumman

WKR
Congrats on your new pack! I have a Duplex with EMR II on order since Feb 8th. I got an expected ship date of Feb 29th, however received an email from UPS today saying a package from Kifaru had an order being processed already. I'm curious if yours came early or if you got the early UPS notification? They are definitely worth the wait regardless.

OP
H

Houndog80

FNG
Shipped on the date that they said it would I ordered on jan 20. This pack is awesome! Was a little intimidating at first but once I took it apart once it was pretty simple. Can't wait to load some weight in it