Finally Got My New CBE Tek Hybrid Sight in Cerakote

I finally just received my 2013 CBE Tek Hybrid Sight! It sure took a long time as CBE has been swamped by orders, but it was worth the wait! I love this sight. Super adjustable and very well constructed. The pins are much brighter than I had heard. I am glad I was told to order the pins one size larger than normal, due to CBE not flaring their fiber ends. This sight is a winner! Thanks Evan Williams for all your help in getting it and setting it up.

Attachments

• tek_hybrid_cerakota.jpg
    tek_hybrid_cerakota.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 47

Yukondog

WKR
How do you set up your pins? How many and what size? I'm a liitle worried if I will like the pin size I ordered. Going green, red, green, red, green.

I ordered a CBE tek hunter last week. 20-60yds with 5 pins. .29, .29, .19, .19, .19.

OP
Bowhuntr64
How do you set up your pins? How many and what size? I'm a liitle worried if I will like the pin size I ordered. Going green, red, green, red, green.

I ordered a CBE tek hunter last week. 20-60yds with 5 pins. .29, .29, .19, .19, .19.

I think you will like that set up. I have a .029 on top, then .019 for the next four. I got green, yellow, red, yellow green. I really like this sight!

weaver

WKR
I didnt think the pins were bright at all on the one i checked out. Main reason i dont have one yet.

OP
Bowhuntr64
I didnt think the pins were bright at all on the one i checked out. Main reason i dont have one yet.

I am not sure if the 2013 pins are brighter than the ones you saw, or if you were comparing the smaller CBE pins with the larger ones on other sights (due to CBE not flaring their fiber ends). They are not as bright as MBG pins, but they are bright enough. There are so many other great strengths and advantages, that I am willing to take a small hit in brightness. Plus, the rheostat light is amazing. I will easily be able to see past legal light even without the light.