Finally ordered my Hoffman Pac boots.

I finally ordered my Hoffman Pac boots. The timing was not great for me financially but I was in the area so stopped by and met with them and figured out what I wanted and got sized. The young woman there was very helpful. Got a call a few days later that they were ready. I hope to get them in the next couple of weeks. Pretty jazzed.

matthewmt

WKR
I finally ordered my Hoffman Pac boots. The timing was not great for me financially but I was in the area so stopped by and met with them and figured out what I wanted and got sized. The young woman there was very helpful. Got a call a few days later that they were ready. I hope to get them in the next couple of weeks. Pretty jazzed.
Love a good pair of pac boots, finally threw out my whites. They lasted me years of hard use. This year I'm rolling with some kenetrek mountain extreme 400gr so we'll see how they do this rifle season.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tiger Rag

WKR
Let us know how you like your Hoffman's. I've been eyeballing a pair for a couple years now.

Which model did you get?

OP
I ended up ordering 12" Felt Voyager. I liked the rubber lower better than their other option.

Vandal 44

WKR
I like Hoffman's, the people there are very helpful and take the time to explain things to you. I have a pair of their pack boots with the felt lining and they are extremely warm. I also purchased a pair of the Meindle boots, going on three years with them and no issues at all.

They came out with new boot recently (not sure who is make it for Hoffman's) but I want to give it a try it looks like it would be a great boot.

I think Hoffman boot company is one of the most under rated boot company out there. If you give them a try you will not be disappointed