Finally- pants I can wear

bozeman

WKR
Once in a while you FINALLY decide on a piece of gear that is just 'the answer' for what you are looking for. I have tried these now for several months and can honestly say, for me, the Prana Zions are hands down the best pants I have tried. Forget all the 'hunting' brands, I have tried them all. Many hiking/outdoor brands, but these seem to have no downside.........if you haven't tried them, get a pair, try them out......hunting, hiking, work, in town....etc.

MtnMuley

WKR
Sure wish Prana wouldn't have went and made the changes to their Zion's. The originals were better and should have been left alone. Hopefully all the pissed customers continue to complain and force them to look into bringing back the originals.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Sure wish Prana wouldn't have went and made the changes to their Zion's. The originals were better and should have been left alone.
I don't know if I tried the originals or not, but I put them in the same camp as the Eddie Bauer Guide pants. They fit like skinny jeans on me. I tried 36's and they wouldn't go on over my thighs. I had to try 38's to even get them close to going over my thighs.......and I'm skinny.

Sure wish Prana wouldn't have went and made the changes to their Zion's. The originals were better and should have been left alone. Hopefully all the pissed customers continue to complain and force them to look into bringing back the originals.
what changes did they make? I have like 15 pairs of the originals in every color that I wear literally everyday all year, from hunting the back country to going to church to golfing they are "the ANSWER"

Phaseolus

WKR
My change and pocket knife will fall out of my Prana’s when I lounge. I sewed up an inch of the pockets to stop that.

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
These the ones with 2 separate zippers for the cargo pocket? I love the fit, but I always forget to close one of the zipper and fear I'll lose something important

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

WRM

WKR
what changes did they make?

The only thing I know of is they went from S M L to sized waists. But, there may be other changes. They are great pants. I like their Brion too if I just want a light 5 pocket (jeans) style. Caught some of those on closeout at REI recently and think I paid $38 a pair.

jd1006

WKR
I think they are solid. Actually like the shorts better. However, I made the mistake and bought the Kuiu Kutanas—not sure if others will find them worth the higher price, but I sure think they nailed it with that pant.