Finally.... the new SWARO

OP
100percent
i have been waiting for this release for sometime. I had hoped it would be a bit shorter. $230.60 per inch!😜

tdhanses

WKR
So it ranges for you but has no exposed turret for dialing and is marketed to medium to long range hunters, I don’t get it or is that just the cheap version for $3800 that doesn’t have an exposed turret?

OP
100percent
Turret is additional. As much as I wanted this to be the ticket, I am out! Too big!!!

Trr15

WKR
So it ranges for you but has no exposed turret for dialing and is marketed to medium to long range hunters, I don’t get it or is that just the cheap version for $3800 that doesn’t have an exposed turret?

It accepts ballistic turrets which appear to be sold separately. So, yeah, that’s the cheap version we’re looking at in the pic. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2.3-18x56 version of this same scope. It is large. But the glass is unbeatable. I will be switching over to this because of the increased magnification once my other one sells. The turrets are $275 on Amazon and the just clip on. I need to find a railed version of it though.

ChrisAU

WKR
The turret system is pretty slick, I had a 2.3-18x56 at one time as well and bought the BT. It just pops on.

CBECK61

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't range for you. The PBC turret is like $350 ish I think and is a pretty slick design but only allows for 7/8s of a rotation which is about 23 MOA. Always hated that the z6 and z8 are .36 moa per click. Z5 is 1/4 like they should be. I belive you get 70 clicks out of the PBC from the zero stop.

Always hated that the z6 and z8 are .36 moa per click. Z5 is 1/4 like they should be.

Its not .36 moa its .36" and Im sure the folks in Europe(where Swaro's market focus is) would disagree with you that it should be 1/4" per click and like the fact that its 1cm per click. Metric is pretty much the standard everywhere other then the USA.