Finally Trying Photography

Over the last 2 seasons I've done pretty decent in the Mule deer photo challenge. That said, I've never placed in the final few. I want to change that this year (assuming I shoot another decent buck). One of the finalists let me know he was using a Sony A6000. That prompted me to dive in face 1st. Thankfully that camera body and kit lenses was affordable. For work, I've been using the camera to shoot videos for my YouTube page (if you have a child support need you should check me out) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVdtV9T1qRBKZgFIUr08OWA I'm on Twitter too @BrandonUSMC_Dad

That said, CA deer draw is out and I will be returning to the C Zone in search of another good buck. In the meantime I've been working on shooting decent photos with low ISO, decent aperture speed, and as low F-stop as I can get away with. Let me know what you guys think. I'm using PhotoShop to edit. Keep in mind IM A PHOTOGRAPHY FNG!

Chris F

FNG
If you're having trouble uploading photos direct to the rokslide page, you might try uploading to a photo hosting site (such as imgur) first then using the board code to point to the hosting site. (I see you)
Rich (BB code):

Last edited: