Finding a Co-ax press

Pgohil

WKR
Where in the world can I find a Forster co-ax press for sale ? Forsters website says high demand and to be patient... and every dealer says backorderable. Can't even find a used one.

Ideas??

Thanks

PGohil
WV

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

netman

WKR
I’ve seen them recently in classifieds. Check 24hourcampfire.com and longrangehunting.com classifieds.

Axlrod

WKR
Just get on every online vendor's "notify" or backorder list. I got mine a few years ago that way. They are almost always out of stock, but Forster is making them and shipping them. They just get bought by the people on the backorder or notify lists.

I was told Graf's was one of their main distributors and if you just backordered one they weren't more than a few weeks out filling those backorders usually. Not sure if that is accurate but it is exactly how it played out for me. I backordered one after looking for one for several weeks a year or so ago. My backordered press shipped around the 3 week mark I believe. Of course, as soon as that one shipped I saw about 3 for sale on different classifieds. You know how it goes.

OP
Pgohil

Pgohil

WKR
What would be a good price on a used one?

OP
Pgohil

Pgohil

WKR
Found em!!! Scheels.Com no crazy markup, and free shipping. Very excited to have this coming. Reloading is a new venture for me and I'm sure I'm going to be completely inundated by it!
Thanks for everyone's help and input.

Swift

Lil-Rokslider
Great press , you might try of a little place in Cle Elum Washington called three Forks reloading they had him the last time I was there picking up components

The big box stores get them more often than you think, they just don't have announcement or anything like that so check the usual suspects. I got mine from Precision Reloading (precisionreloading.com) which is out of SD. Don't quote me, but it seems that in a tri-state area, they ship SpeeDee and you receive your order in 2 days, based on when you order, I have received powder from them the day after I ordered. Good place and good prices. I feel anyway.