Finding Swarovski NL 12x42...

TravKatQ

WKR
Anyone know where I can find a set of Swarovski NL 12x42? All online retailers are out of stock and most say they won’t be back in stock until summer....that’s crazy! -Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dcrafton

WKR
Got mine at sportsman’s, but cabelas and scheels had them in stock as well

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
I bought mine at 1Shotgear he matched epics price. Both are great .

Did they say how many pairs they had in stock? I placed an order online @ 1Shotgear and haven’t had an order update in a week so I’m guessing they are waiting on shipment....hope it’s not as long as the others.

mainbeam pursuit2

Lil-Rokslider
When I went in to pick mine up they had received 2, I got mine and I think the others sold a couple of days later. Best thing to do is call them they're very good to deal with. When did you order yours? I got mine the day 12/23.

Kotaman

WKR
Doug at Cameraland will get you a pair. Might be your best bet. Some Scheels stores have them in stock. I got the last pair from an on-line place today.

6.5x284

WKR
Some online bird optic retailers have them in stock still if a guy needs one. Not sure if I can post a link so PM me and I can tell you a vendor with at least 1 in stock currently.

Last edited:

scott_co

Lil-Rokslider
I called 1Shot Gear and put a deposit down on a pair. They indicated the wait could be approximately between 20-45 days.