F'ing NG from E. WA

MHWASH

WKR
I drew a rifle tag for any bull in the Blues this year. Looking to upgrade some gear since I plan on spending the whole season in the mountains this year.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome that's a great area congratulations on your tag. Hope you share your hunt with us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
MHWASH

MHWASH

WKR
I drew a rifle tag for any bull in the Blues this year. Looking to upgrade some gear since I plan on spending the whole season in the mountains this year.

Lick Creek 175.

Made it down once this summer for some scouting. Didn't see any monsters, but the season is still a ways out.

Michael Pawul

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome! Good luck on your hunt this fall... this is the place to be if you're looking for the right gear; just be prepared to do some spending! My wife is not a big fan of a particular member of this site for leading me here :D Keep a close eye on the Rokslide Classifieds for gear. Some good deals to find, but they go FAST!

lonedave

WKR
Howdy. I have a friend that drew the Lick Creek archery tag. He's getting pumped to leave very soon, recurve in hand! Good luck on your hunt.

OP
MHWASH

MHWASH

WKR
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've already got me eyes on a couple items, but I need to check sizes first. I've been hunting the area where I drew the tag for 20yrs for spikes only, so I'm really looking forward to this tag.