Fire.

chindits

WKR
No time for luxuries until I’m packing meat to camp. Fire is a leisure luxury even 4th season. But then I don’t backpack in with wall tents and iron skillets.

There was 1 year the campsite we picked was in a windtunnel only had 1 fire the 7 day we hunted I went home the crabbiest I have ever been elk hunting, take my fire and sitting under the stars away is like taking half my fun away.

We only make a fire on the night of a pack out. Because if we aren’t packing out, we stay out until dark or we go to bed early to prep for a before dawn attack. This year we intended to have some steaks over the fire, but it was so cold we had to settle for an 80’s Coleman stove and a 4$ frying pan. Still top tier dining.
e4b4bb9f1a9a65ad3851ed80377ebb04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diyhntr

FNG
We only make a fire on the night of a pack out. Because if we aren’t packing out, we stay out until dark or we go to bed early to prep for a before dawn attack. This year we intended to have some steaks over the fire, but it was so cold we had to settle for an 80’s Coleman stove and a 4$ frying pan. Still top tier dining.
e4b4bb9f1a9a65ad3851ed80377ebb04.jpg

njdoxie

WKR
I love a fire but sometimes I’m just too tired and can’t be bothered.