Firearms industry now “critical” infrastructure

MtnOyster

WKR
Hmm.................I guess you must have the right to purchase arms to be able to have the right to bear arms, not sure it’s an essential business but I think being able to protect yourself is.........I would think it would be maybe for new gun owners purchasing their first firearm and maybe for people needing ammo .

GUN RIGHTS...........One of many reasons those of us voted for Trump

LandYacht

WKR
That's OK, some states have deemed pot shops and liquor stores as "essential" as well. I mean what the heck........if you're going to be stoned and drunk, you might as well have guns too......LOL.

Last thing the hospitals want are all their beds filled with people that are in withdrawal.

Sadly there are more people than you’d imagine in society that are dependent on these two drugs and the other two “legal” drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I was chatting with a local gun store owner, who said he's glad to have a few days off after how busy he's been. He quickly followed up by telling me how they're working on it in Washington. If a crime is committed with a gun and they need to do a serial number lookup, the call goes from the manufacturer > distributor > gun shop. Without the last piece they won't know who the firearm was originally sold to. That's the route that a lobby group is going with in Washington. Sounds like they've already gain some traction with some state reps.

Poser

WKR
Last thing the hospitals want are all their beds filled with people that are in withdrawal.

Sadly there are more people than you’d imagine in society that are dependent on these two drugs and the other two “legal” drugs.

Practically speaking, alcohol and weed help keep people content to stay home. I’ve drank more more regularly in the last 2 weeks than any other time in recent years.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
The big gun distribution warehouses that you can access through Gun Genie aren't operating during this time. I know the entire office at Savage isn't in because of COVID.

It would appear whatever your local shops have in stock are all you are getting right now. I know all this because I was trying to get my oldest a specific Savage 22lr for his 10th BDay and it just isn't happening.

Billinsd

WKR
I thought I'd heard that Pot is not addictive? It's not physically addictive. So, if Pot heads can't get their pot they will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? And the same is true with alcoholics? They will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? I'd never guessed.

I thought I'd heard that Pot is not addictive? It's not physically addictive. So, if Pot heads can't get their pot they will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? And the same is true with alcoholics? They will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? I'd never guessed.
No one is going to the hospital for pot withdrawals, but alcohol is no joke for those physically dependent on it

i count eye guards

Lil-Rokslider

Imagine going through withdrawals for pot. Or, imagine thinking that's a thing.