Firearms industry now “critical” infrastructure

LandYacht

WKR
How might one identify the symptoms of a person experiencing marijuana withdrawal?

...asking for a friend.

It’s not that difficult guys. Plenty of other resources as well. Talk to anyone that works in a jail, that’s the hardest and most painful place to get sober.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm.................I guess you must have the right to purchase arms to be able to have the right to bear arms, not sure it’s an essential business but I think being able to protect yourself is.........I would think it would be maybe for new gun owners purchasing their first firearm and maybe for people needing ammo .

GUN RIGHTS...........One of many reasons those of us voted for Trump

Here in NJ our Governor has banned the sale of guns and deemed the gun stores as non essential but to everyone's amazement declared Bicycle repair shops and nurseries as essential business's!

Last edited:

brsnow

WKR
That is why we have the ATF, you can replace the T with marijuana now. Pillars of our society.

I would venture to guess the tax revenue liquor stores and pot shops are pulling in is more essential than keeping withdrawl patients out of the hospitals.

After all most states sell alcohol in grocery stores.

LandYacht

WKR
I would venture to guess the tax revenue liquor stores and pot shops are pulling in is more essential than keeping withdrawl patients out of the hospitals.

After all most states sell alcohol in grocery stores.

Very well could be. I sure wouldn’t want to be in a hospital right now with comorbidities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not smoke weed. Has been at least 20+ years since I have.
I do like to have a drink.
That said- when push comes to shove- I would rather be around potheads 1001 times out of 1000 vs someone drinking.
I think pot smokers get a bad rap.
Between disease, car wrecks, domestic abuse, etc- alcohol causes ten thousand times the problems in this country that weed could ever imagine.

Beyond that- gun shops should never be closed. Ever.

MattB

WKR
I thought I'd heard that Pot is not addictive? It's not physically addictive. So, if Pot heads can't get their pot they will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? And the same is true with alcoholics? They will end up in the hospital in withdrawal? I'd never guessed.

Listening to the Dr. Drew show back in the day, he said it was psychologically addictive. He made a comment that he had a few clients commit suicide after quitting marijuana.