First bear hunt

Hello all,
I’m looking to book my first ever bear hunt for the 2021 spring. It would most likely be about 4 of us. I would like to hunt in Ontario. I’m down for hunting over bait but would also like if their is spot and stalk situations possible (I’ve read a few websites that offer this). I would also want to be able to fish in the time after I hopefully shoot a bear. So I would like a place that has good fishing. Can anyone point me to a good outfitter that they experience with that won’t break the bank. I found one possibility I’m Dryden that fits my interest. It was 2100 in Canadian ( roughly 1600 in us.) anyone have any suggestions. Thanks ahead.

Not sure what the price difference would be but if it's negligible I would highly recommend coming out west to BC, spot and stalk only and much more exciting than sitting over a barrel in my opinion. Lots of rainbow fishing in the spring as well. Might be a considerable price difference but I would definitely prefer to pay a premium to do my first bear hunt spot and stalk in country like this over sitting over a barrel for 5 days in the same patch of dark timber. I'm clearly biased though! ;)

PlDqHcI.jpg

I shot a really nice bear (made the record book) about 40 minutes north of Dryden. They have some big bears in that area. If you really want a big one, don't shoot a little one to early.