First Digiscoping pics...

dotman

WKR
It is pretty dang impressive and under valued for what you get, I would buy it again. All I can say is you will not be disappointed at its price point. Now i'm saving up for a high end 65 or 85 scope but I also feel the little 50 will go on all my hunts other then goat or sheep.

Last edited:
Just got my Tines up adaptor today for the canon 110HS I just bought at costco for $199 over the weekend! Cant wait to get out and try it out on some goats on Saturday and Sunday! Congrats on the purchase Michael looks like your already fiquring it out! Does anyone have a good idea or way to make the adapter removeable from the camera rather than epoxy it on? I wonder if velcro or double back tape would work good enough?

OP
HellsCanyon
Here is another picture I snapped the other night... not as good as the others but it shows great details for being out there around 800 yards! Hopefully I'll find some good deer this weekend to get some more pics of!

IMG_0022.jpg

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Just got my Tines up adaptor today for the canon 110HS I just bought at costco for $199 over the weekend! Cant wait to get out and try it out on some goats on Saturday and Sunday! Congrats on the purchase Michael looks like your already fiquring it out! Does anyone have a good idea or way to make the adapter removeable from the camera rather than epoxy it on? I wonder if velcro or double back tape would work good enough?

You mean like the Zeikos adapter in this article/video:

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/optics/216-hunting-for-photos

I ordered the Zeikos adapter yesterday along with a 43mm step up ring. In theory the adapter and ring should thread right on to my Pentax PF65EDII scope. I will verify it works as soon as I get the parts then snap a couple pics to show how it all goes together.