First Kifaru ordered

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Well guys been reading on this forum for a bit since I decided to Buy a pack and appreciate everyone’s insight and observation. Went ahead and ordered a Kifaru 22mag in highlander with a 24” frame. Figured theres enough positive reviews this will be a good pack and frame. Gotta say the lady I talked to at Kifaru was very helpful with the ordering and making sure I ordered the correct size. now I’m going to be going crazy waiting for this pack to show up haha.. I’ll post up pics when it shows up really excited for my first nice pack frame.. the one thing I forgot was I wanted to order the grab-it hoping I can call
Back Monday and get it added to the order so I don’t have to pay shipping twice

WJS23

WKR
You won’t be disappointed and I have called and added to my order before too

OP
S

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Well guys got my Kifaru 22mag and frame in the mail on Friday and love it.. just to test it I separated the bag from frame and loaded between the pack and frame an old inflatable raft that my dad had laying around the bag had a pump, oars, and was bulky and couldn’t compress well, also put a 20lbs dumbbell inside for added weight and carried on my back the extra weight was just under 50lbs and I was amazed at how well the weight distributed and how easy it was to carry. Can’t wait to start training with it a bit..

What are you guys using as weight to train in your packs I was thinking of getting a sand bag or bag of concrete and using that not sure if anyone has a better idea?

Thanks to all the guys that recommend a Kifaru glad I spent the extra money.