First light boundary stormtight

Yep, it is a very nice jacket.. I have been wearing it pretty much exclusively for the past month and it does everything I want it to! A few of us have one on here and there were several reviews on it on another thread.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wore it steelhead fishing for two weekends, it rained, snowed and of course we were in the water all day. I was bone dry the entire time ( I might have even fell down once, but I can’t remember :)

I also have been packing it around while shed hunting and doing overnight trips. It really is a great product.

Whisky

WKR
Can you wear it while being somewhat active and not sweat your butt off? I know they claim it's the most breathable rain shell on the market. Just curious if a guy can actively hunt in one, comfortably?

I have worn it as an outlear while hiking and it does breathe very well, I did not overheat.

I am sure you could wear it while hunting, but I wouldn't only because it would be a bit noisy.

I will say this, compared to other rain gear that I own (Space Rain and KUIU), this stuff was surprisingly quiet, but I still wouldn't want to wear it if I was actively moving in pursuit of an animal because there is a chance it could make some noise.

OP
Ridgerunner
Can you compare it to the space rain, kuiu in terms of pack ability, ability to keep you dry, quality, features etc. those are the others I am considering getting I know kryptek is coming put with a new pack able rain gear but it looks a little to basic to me since it is a pullover and has no pockets.

Packs about the same as KUIU, not as compact as space rain.

Keeps you DRY! The KUIU does as well, the space rain, when soaked tends to get you a little damp. The First Lite does it's part in that department for sure.

Packs into a pocket, the hood is really nice and has a nice chest pocket as well. Drawstrings to keep it nice and tight along the bottom.

Overall a very nice rain jacket.

TD1

FNG
TTT

Any more info or opinions on this rain jacket? Are they even available yet?

Very interested. Would it keep you dry day after day like say an AK Sitka hunt?

Looking right now at the KUIU as well. They seem to compare well?