First Lite 20-30% Off (For Real This Time)

Colberjs

WKR
BlackOvis has all First Lite 20-30%. I was also able to use the Rokslide discount code for an additional 10% off.

I scored a pair of Corrugates in Cipher and Uncomphagre Pants in dry earth for $262. Slammin' deal!!!

NDGuy

WKR
First Lite's website is so bad, it always freezes when they have a sale.

AdamW

WKR
Rokslide code isn't working at Black Ovis any more it appears. I had another Uncompahgre in my cart, applied the code and got all the way to confirming the order before it kicked me back to the $175 sale price and wouldn't accept the code any more. Decided to pass.

MTDanJ

FNG
Having a hell of a time finding a M Halstead, hoping I could score one with this deal but none of the sites had much of anything

NDGuy

WKR
Rokslide code isn't working at Black Ovis any more it appears. I had another Uncompahgre in my cart, applied the code and got all the way to confirming the order before it kicked me back to the $175 sale price and wouldn't accept the code any more. Decided to pass.

They must have just turned it off for today as when I went in to use it this AM it worked.

AdamW

WKR
They must have just turned it off for today as when I went in to use it this AM it worked.

I'd say you're right. Since every FL outlet is doing the sale I'd think that sale came out of FL's end but maybe not if it kills the coupon code. I used it last time from S&S but they didn't have what I wanted in the size/color this go around.

XMP

FNG
I got some stuff directly from First Lite this morning, but it took forever. I wanted to edit my cart at the end but didn't dare since it kept freezing up. So I just ordered what I had. Maybe they'll apply some of the profits to a functioning website.

NDGuy

WKR
I got some stuff directly from First Lite this morning, but it took forever. I wanted to edit my cart at the end but didn't dare since it kept freezing up. So I just ordered what I had. Maybe they'll apply some of the profits to a functioning website.

Doubtful it's been this was for over a year. Every sale is the same.

twall13

WKR
Yes, S&S has a Rokslide discount but I doubt it applies to this sale. I believe it's just "Rokslide" if you want to give it a shot.

I noticed that the Rokslide code only applied to the non First Lite items I ordered from Black Ovis today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
I ended up placing a second order later in the day and couldn't get the code to work. Wish I'd ordered that stuff with my first order. Could've saved another $20 or so.

Oh well. I think I'm completely outfitted now.

Tbuckus

WKR
I ordered a couple items on Saturday and didn't have a problem. Ran fast. I would have ordered more, but they were out of the size/colors that I wanted.
Just got back from hunting with their newest pants. Very comfy and didn't feel hot hiking around in the 80 degree weather