First Lite 2021 Lineup-Foundry pants?

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
Another conifer ordered here. Easily the most excited I've been about new pants since they have everything I've been wanting. Hopefully the fit is good!

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
Now I'm wondering what size I should go for. Are these vanity sized like most jeans are? Or does it actually measure true to size? That stretchy waistband on the Corrugates was nice for not having to worry about it.

Brianmp01

WKR
Now I'm wondering what size I should go for. Are these vanity sized like most jeans are? Or does it actually measure true to size? That stretchy waistband on the Corrugates was nice for not having to worry about it.
I just got mine today and I bought my normal size and 1 size up and if you plan on wear base layers I would size up but it might not be the case for everyone . I am sending back the ones in my normal size.

sndmn11

WKR
I just got mine today and I bought my normal size and 1 size up and if you plan on wear base layers I would size up but it might not be the case for everyone . I am sending back the ones in my normal size.
Is there zero nada stretch? I LOVED the corrugates stretchy waste. I went with the bigger waist of my two possibilities.

SteepandDeep

Lil-Rokslider
I called FL a few days ago asking which size to go with based off my normal sitka 32r and the rep said go with 32. She said the waist band doesn’t stretch; like a pair of jeans.

I ordered a pair of the corrugates. Sized up a bit due to recent experience with skinny jeans fit on my pair of obsidians. These could supplant timberlines as my favorite hard use pant.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
The lengths seem to be weird options, at least to me. I've got the choice of 32 (too short) and 35 (probably need to be hemmed, or roll up and grow a man bun).

I'd like to feel the weight of the material, the specs are throwing me off. They weigh 28 ounces? The catalyst fleece lined soft shell only weigh 20 ounces. How thick and warm are these? Or it all of that extra weight in the thigh vents and knee pads?

1woolie89

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered dry earth, excited like a kid for these. CA big game draw going on right now too, can’t wait to see these in action in the CA heat! Buying fusion pattern on the next check 😉

Turkeyfreak12

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a pair of corrugates in dry earth and a pair of obsidians in fusion. Hoping they are everything we have ever dreamed of.

parshal

WKR
Ordered two in Dry Earth today. The skinny jean fit has me a touch concerned coming from Kuiu Attacks.

Just got my corrugates today! they are awesome. not too skinny in the legs, either. I am 5' 10" around 160-165 lbs and 32x32 gives room to layer and should work nicely for this fall.

Just got my corrugates today! they are awesome. not too skinny in the legs, either. I am 5' 10" around 160-165 lbs and 32x32 gives room to layer and should work nicely for this fall.
How does the fabric thickness feel? What do you think the highest temp you would use them for would be, without long underwear of course.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcmojo66