First Lite 2021

I've been wearing their three new pants offerings since last July and I am very happy with the direction they're going. I've used them from sheep hunting to late season caribou hunting and with a few minor changes that I hope they make, they'll be perfect for many.

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
I just want a left butt check pocket because that's where I normally carry my wallet.

Sandman,

First, do yourself a favor and start carrying your wallet in your front pocket. Your leg, hip, but, and back will thank you for it.

Second, why do you need a wallet on a hunt? I only carry my hunting license, ID, and a bit of cash to pay for unforeseen things (e.g., ride back to the truck in case I come out a different trailhead). I don’t even think Costanza would carry his wallet into the woods.

sndmn11

WKR
Sandman,

First, do yourself a favor and start carrying your wallet in your front pocket. Your leg, hip, but, and back will thank you for it.

Second, why do you need a wallet on a hunt? I only carry my hunting license, ID, and a bit of cash to pay for unforeseen things (e.g., ride back to the truck in case I come out a different trailhead). I don’t even think Costanza would carry his wallet into the woods.

I wear my corrugates every day, I love them. Same with the shorts.

I've been wearing their three new pants offerings since last July and I am very happy with the direction they're going. I've used them from sheep hunting to late season caribou hunting and with a few minor changes that I hope they make, they'll be perfect for many.
Is there an update on the obsidians? Hybrid Wool pants? Or are these pants more mountain hunting? Asking for a friend...

sndmn11

WKR
Same. I also have a pair of obsidians i wear almost everyday.

I would wear mine but they are much more narrow in the legs and I look like I'm headed to yoga. I do wear them mostly in the summer and archery season when I don't need to layer, and I think they breathe best. They shine as an under wader layer in the shoulder seasons.

I just love the corrugate material; stretchy, nylon toughness, water resistant, good cut....literally the only change I would make for an all around pant is that one pocket I mentioned earlier.

I am really excited about this new pant, I think it will be a phenomenal strictly field pant.

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
Any idea when they’ll officially release info ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!?! Saw this on Instagram. Looks like maybe a piece to compete with Sitka Fanatic? I spy a kangaroo pocket.
bb35ba875bfc01aead9c3e2ecfb45ce2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk