First Lite 2021

I want to get the Catalyst vest, but its reported lack of any wind-stopping ability has me on hold. Has anyone heard any rumblings of FirstLite coming out with something comparable to the Sitka Jetstream or Mountain Vest when it comes to windproofing? I suppose if you disagree with the reviews I have read about the Catalyst not being very effective in the wind, I would like to hear that also.
Barrister, I found the Catalyst softshell to have some wind blocking capabilities. Nothing to write home about, but compared to say a Columbia softshell, it seemed to cut down on the breeze quite a bit. For being as light as it is, I was surprised by its level of warmth and breathability. I was a fan.

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Barrister, I found the Catalyst softshell to have some wind blocking capabilities. Nothing to write home about, but compared to say a Columbia softshell, it seemed to cut down on the breeze quite a bit. For being as light as it is, I was surprised by its level of warmth and breathability. I was a fan.
If the seams were sealed on the catalyst, I feel like it would be near windproof. I've seen people do the testing on the shell part of it and wind does not really go through it.

I love my jetstream, but I like the fit of the catalyst better (Jetstream feels very short on my torso), so if they offered it with the seams sealed, I would use that instead.

Richieber

FNG
I was told the Sanctuary will change other than just the camo.
This sounds right considering they just had the Sanctuary suit in the Last Chance sale for 20% off last month, seems like they were clearing old inventory

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
Just sayin, there have been an awful lot of red-haired, unexpected babies in Bozeman since Cal moved to town.

Lol. This is either Cal himself or someone with a serious man crush.

The sanctuary already has wind stopper. Not sure why everyone keeps asking.

I don’t want wind stopper in the light weight pants. I want them to breath freely.

Some reinforced obsidians with hip vents would be the absolute best pants on the market. Hip vents make a huge difference when hunting in the heat.